Thank You For Your Past Support and We Look Forward To Our Continuous Business Partnership
- P&R Resource Management Pte Ltd is the leading waste glass recovery and recycling company in Singapore that established in 2006.
- P&R resource is fully supported by PUM Group of companies (www.pum.com.my) in Malaysia. PUM group is a one-stop service provider to glass related industries within S.E Asia region. Our processing plant located in Johor Bahru, Malaysia and is equipped with the latest Hi-Tech optical technology.
- Our principle activity is to provide island-wide collection of waste glass at commercial premises, private residential and public housing estates for 100% recovery and recycling.
- Recycling is the third R of the three R's. That is Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Recycling means to take a product or materials at the end of its useful life and turning it into usable raw materials for new products. No Exception to Waste Glass.
- Waste glass is an ideal material for recycling where it can be used for new glass related products. It is virtually infinitely recyclable. Glass recycling uses less energy than manufacturing glass products from sand, lime and soda.
- Every tonne of recycled glass used for producing new glass related items saves 315kg of Carbon Dioxide (Co2).
In line with the Singapore government campaigns to promote and educate the public on recycling, your effort to help recycle all-recyclable waste can play an important role in saving the EARTH and also
For more info, you may view our videos below
P&R Resource Corporate Video
Innovative Mobile Glass Crusher R&D Project